Nestled on the shores of Mohegan Lake, Great Camp Uncas served as the summer playground of gilded financier J. Pierpont Morgan and his family for nearly fifty years. The reds of this soft 5.1-ounce flannel evoke the vibrant southern Adirondack sunsets as you would have seen them over the water while the tans suggest the luxury of a bygone era.
- Classic fit
- Suitable length for a tucked or untucked look
- Luxury 5.1-ounce Japanese flannel
- 100% cotton
- Brushed twice for extra softness
- Front pocket and button collar
- Cut and sewn in the United States