George Washington Sears’ writings inspired and attracted many adventurers to the Adirondacks including Great Camp tradition founder William West Durant. Among Sear’s most notable accomplishments was a 266-mile solo canoe trip through the central part of the region. The boat he took? The Sairy Gamp. We honor Sears with this tough-yet-luxurious limited-stock flannel.
- Classic fit
- Suitable for a tucked or untucked look
- Limited-edition luxury 5.1-ounce Japanese flannel
- 100% cotton
- Brushed twice for extra softness
- Front pocket and button collar
- Cut and sewn in the United States
Flannel Sizing: Sizes run a bit small. If you are on the fence, we recommend you go up a size.