Camp Pine Knot started the Gilded Age in the Adirondacks. Promoted by its builder William West Durant, Pine Knot was the first Great Camp and its extravagance attracted late-19th century industrialists to the Adirondacks in droves. Eventually these titans built their own grand estates across the region and established unique Gilded Age institutions such as the League Club and the St. Regis Yacht Club. Celebrate early Adirondack lake life with this elegant-yet-rugged limited-stock flannel.
- Classic fit
- Suitable length for a tucked or untucked look
- Limited-edition luxury 5.1-ounce Japanese flannel
- 100% cotton
- Brushed twice for extra softness
- Front pocket and button collar
- Cut and sewn in the United States