Upper Saranac Lake’s Wawbeek Lodge was the place to see and be seen in the early twentieth century Adirondacks. Honoring this tradition of wilderness extravagance, the Wawbeek flannel is the shirt to wear in the Great North Woods.
- Classic fit
- Suitable for a tucked or untucked look
- Luxury 5.1-ounce Japanese flannel
- 100% cotton
- Brushed twice for extra softness
- Front pocket and button collar
- Cut and sewn in the United States
Flannel Sizing: Sizes run a bit small. If you are on the fence, we recommend you go up a size.