Located on the shores of Lake Champlain just south of Essex, the 125-year-old Crater Club personifies naturalist founder John Bird Burnham’s vision of a vibrant community surrounded by nature. Similarly, this American-made flannel seeks to reduce environmental impact by streamlining supply lines and using only the most ethical of manufacturing processes.
- Classic fit
- Suitable for a tucked or untucked look
- Luxury 5.1-ounce Japanese flannel
- 100% cotton
- Brushed twice for extra softness
- Front pocket and button collar
- Cut and sewn in the United States