Commodore Anson Phelps Stokes got the proverbial party started on the St. Regis lakes. The founder of the local yacht club, the first builder on Upper St. Regis, and the prolific philanthropist to local causes set the tone for Adirondack vacations and social life across the Park. Join the tradition in this iconic Adirondack flannel.
- Classic fit
- Suitable for a tucked or untucked look
- Luxury 5.1-ounce Japanese flannel
- 100% cotton
- Brushed twice for extra softness
- Front pocket and button collar
- Cut and sewn in the United States